As a not-for-profit organization, the Oriana Consort welcomes contributions of many kinds. Donate directly, become a sponsor, or volunteer to help!
As with any performing group in the arts, Oriana's revenue from concert tickets and program booklet advertising typically falls far short of expenses. In our twentieth anniversary season (2014-2015), these sources provided only 43% of Oriana's revenue. Gifts made to Oriana by our supporters provided the remaining 57%.
If Oriana's music has brought you a bit of joy, we hope you help support us. We will be most grateful for your tax-deductible gift. Any amount is very much appreciated.
Donations are accepted via PayPal using any major credit card, or you may send a check made out to The Oriana Consort to: The Oriana Consort, P.O. Box 381608, Cambridge, MA, 02238.
For information about becoming a sponsor, which includes your advertisement in concert programs and acknowledgement on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.